I’ve spend weeks, months and nearly a year perfecting the best overnight oatmeal recipe (in my opinion). The end result comes out thick, dense and filling. If you are looking to satisfy a sweet tooth early in the day, then you will thoroughly enjoy this meal!
- 1.5 scoops of Whey Protein Powder
- 80 grams of Old Fashioned Oats (uncooked)
- 122 grams Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 16 grams Fat Free/Sugar Free Jello Pudding Mix
- 12 grams Powdered Peanut Butter
- Sweetener (optional)
- 5 grams Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients until evenly distributed.
2. Place in the fridge overnight, or at least for 4 hours.
3. Remove from fridge and enjoy! No heating required.
Macros for Overnight Oatmeal: 702 calories
14g of Fat
90g of Carbs
54g of Protein