Pancakes. The true OG of all breakfast food. Usually a meal dense in carbs, they are not something that everyone can fit into their daily intake, especially if dieting. Trying to get those shreds, though? These pancakes will help.
Here is what you'll need:
- 1 scoop of BPN Cinnamon Roll Protein
- 20g of Coconut Flour
- 20g of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Egg White
- 60g of Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 packets of Sweetener
Greek Yogurt Icing
- 1/2 cup of 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 oz (33g) of Fat-Free Cream Cheese
1. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
2. Add in all wet ingredients. This includes the egg white and apple sauce. You can use almond milk for mixing, but water works well.
3. Bring your pan to a low to medium heat.
4. Scoop the batter and allow it to cook until the outside edges bubble before flipping.
Tip: Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup for scooping the batter for the perfect circular pancake.
Macros (makes 3-4 medium pancakes; includes icing): 400 calories
4g of fat
39g of carbs
49g of protein
*Recipe by Kendall Dickieson